Friday, November 14, 2008

TURKEY..TURKEY..MORE TURKEY



Winco
does it again! For every $50.00 purchase when you shop at Winco this month you can get your turkey for .22 cents per pound. $50.00 purchase include the price of the turkey. I can't pass on that offer so I got myself a 25pounder.You cant go wrong with that! This will not be my thanksgiving turkey I have plans for this turkey. I will be making turkey jerky (breast portion) teriyaki (wings/legs) turkey pot pie (thigh) left over meat will be cubed bagged and the best part the bones will be slowly simmered with carrots,celery,parsley for a rich broth. This will all be cooked, pre-portioned, bagged, and frozen. I already have turkeys in the freezer that I won last weekend so I think my family and I will be all turkeyed up for another couple months or so. I know that usually a week before thanksgiving Winco will be dropping their prices down to .12cents per. I will get creative with turkey again this year!

1 comment:

Para i familiaku said...

WOW!! You are going to be gobbly' gobbly! I love those turkey deals at WINCO... Turkey sanwhich here I come.

Looks like you are all planned out on your turkey menu, wish we could be there!

Happy givings!