Saturday, November 1, 2008

SPAGHETTI IN THE PANTRY

Being on a tight budget and needing to feed my children I had to stretch what I had and work with my resources. Spaghetti was definitely it. I had of spaghetti noodle, tomato sauce, spaghetti sauce from the pantry. I was ready to cook and I made sure I used my resources in the fridge too
. Leftover bacon, hamburger.Yum!

Easy Spaghetti
  • 1 box spaghetti noodle
  • 1 can tomato sauce
  • 1 spaghetti sauce
  • 1/2 onion cubed
  • leftover meat
  • mushroom canned or fresh *optional
*I use generic store brand products the cheap stuff I don't sweat on brand names*
Boil spaghetti noodles and set aside. Saute onion slowly add mushrooms. When mushrooms get soft add leftover meat and heat when hot add spaghetti sauce and slowly stir.
Walla!Yummy!




you can get creative by sauteing the meat and setting them aside. With the picture on top I made a simple white sauce (butter,cream,flour) then topped the noodle with the sauce and add the meat around


I followed the same with the second picture. I heated up the spaghetti sauce then topped the sauce on the noodle then added the meat around

No comments: