Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Its Thanksgiving and my birthday so what am I to do but cook...cook....and cook

The menu for today is:
  • Turkey with a dry rub & fresh rosemary
  • Prime rib with dry rub & fresh thyme
  • Prime rib with dry rub & fresh rosemary
  • Baked potato -plain baked
  • Fresh green bean casserole & mushroom
  • Mashed potato with bacon
  • Dinner roll
  • Dinner roll -Blessed
  • White rice
  • Pumpkin pie
  • Apple pie
  • Fresh fruits (bananas & apple)
My turkey, prime rib, potatoes & pies are all baking! I attended church service and brought home blessed breads to be served during dinner.



Blessed bread to be served during dinner


I love the vibrant color of the green beans & mushrooms

I took pictures of my turkey baking but the heat in the oven is making the picture blurry. I shall post more pictures once dinner is ready and table is set. I am so hungry!

1 comment:

Para i familiaku said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Baking!
Those blessed breads look so pretty, I printed the recipe from "the knead for bread" blog and will try making the bread!

WOW! I envy your day to bake and cook. I can just smell the aroma of thanksgiving! Unfortunately, I didn't get that great 'ol cooking feeling yesterday! Atleast not like I used to cook in Oregon!

I MISS YOU SISTAH, we are all thinking of you and your family and we love you all!

Happy birthday from all of us! (including the entire family!)