Monday, November 17, 2008

ROAST TURKEY W/FRESH ROSEMARY

Yep...I am still working with Turkey..tonight my turkey recipe is simple...

Roast Turkey:
25 pound turkey
salt/pepper
fresh rosemary

Clean your turkey and make sure it is thawed out. Season to taste add fresh rosemary. Place your quarter pounder in: a roaster, bbq pit (crock pot) or in 350degree oven. Bake,roast,bbq for 3-4 hours. This is fairly simple you can add herb of choice such as thyme, add garlic get creative its you that will be consuming the turkey.

This turkey is getting there! I just need another 1hour or so...I love fresh rosemary and I can smell the aroma all over the house! I cant wait this will be one yummy dinner. I came to think about it will I even want to cook turkey on thanksgiving day?? Yeah..I will..

No comments: