Sunday, November 2, 2008

SUNDAY BRUNCH

Sunday is always a busy schedule with me. Getting up extra early to make sure I have all my essentials for class after mass. Today was both a sad and special day for me. It is special because it is a day to celebrate All Soul's of all our loved departed. After church I wanted to spend time with my children and less in the kitchen so I made the meals all at once. The brunch menu was:
  • Muffin eggs - I usually add a slice of bacon to the eggs but today I wanted it to be simple. Grease muffin pan add an egg to each muffin cup salt/pepper to taste
  • Bacon - 1. grease cookie sheet and layer bacon
  • Bacon - 2. in a gallon sand which bag add brown sugar/dijon mustard shake
  • Garlic bread Heat and serve


This is how the eggs should look like in the muffin pan -before the egg is baked



Finished product. All the 12 eggs are all baked at one so you don't deal with flipping and the oil splatter's ....Simple & easy


Dijon mustard/brown sugar pictured above...if you love mustard this recipe is so yummy!

Grease cookie sheet and arrange bacon neatly on the sheet. You don't deal with any oil splatters.


Garlic bread just heat and serve ......Ai' gof mang'ge!

This brunch is so simple it gives you enough time to sit down with your kids and catch up...Today would have been a great day to go to the Grotto in Portland but the weather is not permitting that to happen. It is rainy and it's not safe to drive




No comments: