Friday, November 21, 2008

Mom Whats For Dinner??

It is Friday I get off work late and I was not in any mood to get fancy with dinner and fast food was not an option. I remembered I still had some shrimp & cilantro & lots of frozen turkey....Microwave here I come!LOL

Simple shrimp:
  • shrimp ? estimate how many you will be eating
  • seasoned salt
  • chopped fresh cilantro
  • cornstarch enough to coat the shrimp
  • salad oil
  1. Make sure your shrimp is completely thawed
  2. Season shrimp
  3. Add chopped cilantro & 2-3 T. oil
  4. Fry in hot oil for 2-3 min. on each side depending on size of shrimp timing may vary
  5. Enjoy

Yummy! I love shrimp. Have you ever had kahlua pork? This is a simpler version since your turkey is already in the freezer. Kahlua pork is a hawaiian dish

Kahlua Turkey

  • Frozen turkey
  • liquid smoke
  • Hawaiian salt
  1. Heat turkey in microwave until heated through
  2. Set aside & shred using fork
  3. Add seasoned salt & liquid smoke
  4. Enjoy!

I am so fortunate I am done with my cooking all I need to do is open the freezer check what I want to eat & get creative....Yummy...

No comments: