Thursday, November 27, 2008

THANKSGIVING FEAST

All I can say is I am stuffed! OMG! I made alot of food! My son said he stuffed as well. For dessert we are having pumpkin pie & apple pie with whipped topping YUM! It took me the whole day to prepare this dinner but it was well worth it! Hey I have more to freeze!



Turkey slow roasted in 300 degrees for 3 hours then 350 for the remaining until the thermometer pops up. By stuffing the inside skin of the turkey with fresh rosemary and a dry rub makes it moist and you can taste the flavor



Slow roasted Prime rib with a dry rub of fresh thyme



Fresh green bean and mushroom caserole with french fried onions



Some of the extra trimmings that could not fit on my small dinner table I will post the rest of my pictures later. OMG! I am seriously stuffed thank you god for all that you have blessed me with wonderful children, a job and please keep my family safe from harm.

No comments: