Friday, November 14, 2008

TURKEY BINGO


Last Sunday my children and I went to Turkey Bingo held at my church. This is our second year attending and we had a blast last year. Call me old-fashion but I enjoy playing bingo.There were 150 people that attended the bingo and 25 turkeys were given out. When my son said bingo I was happy we had our turkey. Then 5 minutes later my other son said bingo! and another..and another.There were door prizes too but we did not win any off the table I was already glowing with turkeys. They announced that they had a $25.00 Macy's gift card when I heard it, I did the sign of the cross prayed as fast as I could I can hear my heart beat and guess what? I won it! This will be a great stocking stuffer! I thanked god and my dad for helping

1 comment:

Para i familiaku said...

**B**I**N**G**O**

WOW!!! Your boys did so well on that bingo! Those turkeys are sure in for a good meal!

I am glad you won the macy's card!