Thursday, November 13, 2008

GIFT TO MYSELF


I went to Goodwill in Beaverton only because Krispy Kreme was just around the corner. To my amazement I found a bakers rack. It was bake at first sight. I just had to grab it. To make my findings more sweeter I have exceeded my $200.00 purchase at Goodwill and every time you exceed you earn $10.00 customer credit! Yeah!The original price tag was $29.99 - $10.00 came to $19.99 x 25% Birthday discount...I bought this baby for the same price as buying Tupperware even cheaper. I am so ecstatic I will be selling my famous rum cakes again this year at the Christmas bazaar and this bakers rack not only gives me a more professional look at the same time ease me from carrying all those rum cakes! This will be my 3rd year and I donate 10% of all proceeds made that night to Doernbecher.

1 comment:

Para i familiaku said...

OMG!!! I am so JEALOUS!! OMG YOU HAVE A BAKERS RACK, OMG!!! omg! I cant believe it!! WOOHOOO You are so lucky! That deal was made for you!!!! many more to come!! I am so starting to like GOODWILL!!!

OMG!! This would be so good for you!! Watch out world, here she comes with all her pastries!!

Christmas Bazaar? I never knew you did that.....
c