Wednesday, November 12, 2008

JAPANESE ANYONE??

Ever so often I would crave Japanese food and to me growing up around such wonderful food I know when I have had a great sushi. The only place I would highly recommend is the Hatomon Restaurant in Beaverton. I would warn you that if you are a party of 5 or more you will be taxed 20% regardless if they are your children or not. So with this in mind I limit my visit to my favorite Japanese Restaurant.

California Roll with Spicy Tuna roll $13.95

Japanese udon noodle with cod eggs $8.95

Sashimi platter $12.95

When I learned of my son's success in being in Honor All with a 4.00 GPA there was no question where we will be going to celebrate. My son enjoys the udon noodle with cod eggs I am all for the sushi and nothing but sushi. I was definitely stuffed and since we were a party of four I did not get taxed 20%. Yeah..I did leave a tip

No comments: