Friday, November 14, 2008

MANHA PIE ANYONE?



Manha means young coconut. Have you ever had coconut pie made of young coconut meat? I am fortunate to say that I have.It taste so good especially if it is made from fresh coconut. Last night I had that craving where I just wanted to make that coconut pie. I could even taste it! I have frozen young coconut meat from the islands that I have not used and need to use. It was a success! I made it!


this is how it looks, can you see all those coconut meat. This was a simple easy and yummy treat!

3 comments:

rieceyquin said...

May I please have your recipe for your manha pie? I've been looking for a manha pie recipe for a while now. Please email me your recipe at lj4jd@yahoo.com in case you decide to share your recipe. Thank you!

cill said...

I have been looking for this Manha Pie recipe for over 10 years, I've only found the other one that's more custard. If you can share your recipe please email me your recipe to lucilguerrero@yahoo.com
Thank you for ending my search!!!

E said...

do you have the recipe? If so, can I kindly have it?
calugay@gmail.com