Sunday, December 28, 2008

GET CREATIVE PART TWO


Yep..I got creative with last nights dinner. I saved a portion of the soup from last night before I included the cream. Tonight I used the same soup except I added cilantro, eggs, & chili sauce. What a treat. It was simple and it was quick.

  • cilantro - (use as much or less) chopped
  • 2 eggs beaten
  • 2 c. water or broth
  • portion of last nights soup
  • 2-3 T. chili sauce
all I had to do was :
  1. boil the added water/broth
  2. add the chopped cilantro
  3. add the chili sauce
  4. add the beaten eggs slowly to the soup
  5. stir until eggs are cooked and serve with or over hot rice
this was a yummy soup. I love the taste of cilantro. I love it in scrambled eggs, in soup, fried, I try to be as creative as I can be with any of my dishes that I create

No comments: