Saturday, December 6, 2008

DIP PARTY

We are having another party at work. The difference with having a party here in Oregon as oppose to Saipan is that I don't spend an arm and a leg with what I bring to work. I don't need to impress anyone and no one gets offended with what I bring we all work around with a theme for the party and everyone brings something to complete the theme. We are all within budget and I like that. Next week we are having another dip party this was a hit with the last party and with our dwindling economy a dip party fits. I will be making a Cranberry and Pecan Cheese log. I got the recipe off the box of Rosemary & Olive Oil flavored Triscuit. Yummy

Cranberry & Pecan Cheese Log

1 tub (8 oz.) Philadelphia 1/3 less fat cream cheese
1/4 cup chopped dried cranberries
1 T. orange zest
1/2 c. coarsely chopped Planters Pecans toasted
TRISCUIT Rosemary & Olive Oil Crackers
MIX cream cheese, cranberries and zest, shape into 6-inch log
COAT with pecans. Wrap in plastic wrap
Refrigerate at least 30 min. Serve with crackers
Makes 1 1/2 cup cheese spread or 12 servings 2 T spread and 6 crackers each

I will post pictures when I actually make this tasty spread

1 comment:

megat said...

your picture very beautiful and make me excited. Congratulation!!