Saturday, December 13, 2008

3RD ANNUAL CHRISTMAS BAZAAR

Ms. Buntz for a day




This was such a cute gingerbread I just had to bring it. It is so festive





Halfway through the bazaar I remembered to take a picture




Mini rum cakes arranged so delicately to resemble a Christmas tree. A small warning these rum cakes will only tickle your taste buds I highly recommend you buy more than one!






Now that is what I am talking about the real deal I want to have more than one slice of cake



Oh..my gosh this cranberry chocolate chip cookie is delish the texture and zing of the cranberry blends in well with the chocolate chip cookie. GOT MILK?

I ran out of my big cakes before the bazaar even ended I was so happy. On Monday I will donate 10% of my total proceeds to Doernbecher. I had some small rum cakes left I will be giving them to some of the teachers that I work with on Sunday any extras will be for me...yummmyy...

No comments: