Friday, January 23, 2009

STILL WORKING MY TURKEY!


I am still working my turkey! Yes, you have guessed it I stocked up during the holiday sales and I am still getting creative. My boys enjoy meatball sand which and I had meatballs in the freezer and homemade hash browns. All I needed was bread and my favorite is the rosemary garlic from Great Harvest. This is one of the simplest sand which that I have ever made yet so so satisfying! Yummy!

  • Frozen meatballs of choice (I prefer turkey and prefer making this myself)
  • Spaghetti sauce of choice
  • Home made hash browns
  • Bread of choice
  1. If you prefer toasting your bread that is optional
  2. Heat your meatballs with spaghetti sauce
  3. Heat your hash browns
  4. Arrange your bread, meatballs, sauce
  5. Arrange hash brown on plate
  6. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese -optional
  7. Enjoy!






No comments: