Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tuna finadeni {mange mange}





This dish is something you can prepare in less than 5 minutes!! Yes you heard me 5 minutes!! One of my found memories with my dad is that he enjoys whatever dish I create or make. His only comments for the chef was: If dinner is @ 4:00 come @ 7:00 knowing how I like to make everything perfect and tasty and let's not mention presentation is everything! This was a norm for my family to eat during Lent especially since we cannot eat meat. In anycase this dish is simple good and just homey

you will need:
  • can of tuna in oil {and only in oil for full flavor}
  • onions chopped {for flavor and texture}
  • tomatoes {chopped for color}
  • lime juice {one lime}
  • soy sauce {use more or less- hey you are afterall going to eat it so enjoy to your liking}
  • local hot pepper {if you are lucky enough to have in your pantry}
  • sliced lime and tomatoes for presentation {optional}
preparation:
  • add chopped onion with tomato
  • mix together
  • add soy sauce and lime juice
  • add hot pepper or tabasco -to your liking
  • add can of tuna in oil {all of it with the oil}
  • mix all together and enjoy!
I recommend enjoying this with a bowl of hot rice smothered in soy sauce!

Adai sa gof mange an pika!

No comments: