Tuesday, October 28, 2008

OUTSIDE THE PANRTY

Ok...I will admit this morning I went outside the box. But all with a good reason. My eldest son is leaving me to go back to the islands so I woke up extra early, prepared myself for work and woke him up so we can have breakfast and some one and one time together before he leaves...I was in need of coffee and if you like strong coffee like me The Original Pancake House is definitely the place to go to. Their menu is pretty much same..oh...same..oh...but it was once a nice place to go to for the atmosphere was pretty homey but now after my favorite server Dixie left the restaurant is not the same but I went for the coffee and company. I had coffee and toast he had strawberry crepe.

ah....coffee just what I needed and lot's of them with cream of course

My breakfast. Buttered toast & marion berry jam

My son got Strawberry Crepe $8.50 with hot chocolate $2.50

Breakfast was early @ 6:30 a.m. we really did not talk much but we talked. A very typical teenage boy he was excited to go back and be with my mom and I hope this will help us both

No comments: