Wednesday, October 29, 2008

CHEATING

This is what I consider cheating. I wake up early in the morning to get my cheap cup of coffee and my coffee maker is not working. Great! I got another excuse to go and get coffee somewhere other than here! As the word yeah slowly pops up on my head.....the word s...t pops up after because I have made a mental agreement with myself yes I said it myself if there were a time that I went out and bought coffee for myself I would in turn pay myself the same amount I paid the coffee. Funny you think huh..well not exactly...You see one of my favorite books is from Mary Hunt The Cheapskate Monthly and in that book it taught me the importance of money and how if I don't really look at how I spend I just flounder the money away as if it was a glass of water. Anyways if you ever come across this book read it! It has taught me great lessons and I am sure it will teach you too.
Back to my cheating I am going out for a cup of coffee and OMG you don't know how I deserve this. I really do. I am going to enjoy every $2.50 dollars worth of coffee hey you never know maybe I can kick up this cheating into an affair and order "toast & or pancakes" whatever choice I make it will be a yummy one...LOL..

No comments: