Sunday, March 13, 2011

Simple Shrimp


If you have these ingredients you can make this dish in less than 5 minutes. Depending if you have fresh or frozen shrimp. I do not believe on using measuring cups. My taste buds will tell me if I need more or less of the spices. You can omit some ingredients.If you don't like onions don't use it. You can also add to this dish and make it your own. It took me less than 5 minutes to come up with this simple dish I am confident you can come up with your own special dish.



Ingredients are simple and basic: { Use more or less depending on your taste buds }
  1. sliced ginger
  2. sliced onion
  3. clove garlic crushed
  4.  4T.  more or less vegetable oil
  5. salt/pepper
  6. sweet chili sauce
  7. shrimp
  8. 1T butter { for flavor }
Steps:
  1. Heat your fry pan once HOT add oil
  2. When oil is heated thru add garlic,onions,ginger stir until they ingredients start to sweat and release their aroma
  3. Add cleaned and divined shrimp stir until shrimp turns opaque
  4. Add salt pepper to taste
  5. Add sweet chili sauce { more or less }
  6. Turn off heat
  7. Add butter
Enjoy this dish with hot rice or wrap in lettuce leaves

No comments: